Charles H Boehm Middle School
- Charles H Boehm Middle School's student population of 740 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||740 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles H Boehm Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1058 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pennsbury SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Pennwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 779 students
1523 Makefield Rd
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215)428-4237 0.3 6-8 779
- Morrisville William Penn Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 960 students
1524 Derbyshire Rd
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215)428-4280 0.3 6-8 960
- Levittown Fallsington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 273 students
134 Yardley Ave
Levittown, PA 19058
(215)428-4170 1.4 K-5 273
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.