Charles J Riley School 9
Charles J Riley School 9 places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Charles J Riley School 9's student population of 1,148 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 95 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||1,148 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||95 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles J Riley School 9 is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1645 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paterson Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Charles J Riley School 9 is Paterson Charter School For Science/technology (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Paterson Charter School For Science/technology (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Paterson Charter School For Science/technology (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paterson Paterson Charter School For Science/technology Grades: K-12 | 1044 students
276 Wabash Avenue
Paterson, NJ 07514
(973)247-0600 0.5 K-12 1044
- Clifton School #4 Grades: K-5 | 189 students
194 West Second Street
Clifton, NJ 07011
(973)470-2382 0.6 K-5 189
- Clifton Classical Academy Charter School Grades: 6-8 | 118 students
20 Valley Road
Clifton, NJ 07013
(973)278-7707 0.7 6-8 118
- Paterson School 25 Grades: K-8 | 752 students
287 Trenton Avenue
Paterson, NJ 07503
(973)321-0250 0.7 K-8 752
- Clifton School #5 Grades: K-5 | 382 students
136 Valley Road
Clifton, NJ 07013
(973)470-2386 0.8 K-5 382
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.