Charles J Riley School 9
Charles J Riley School 9 places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Charles J Riley School 9's student population of 819 students has declined by 34% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has declined by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||819 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles J Riley School 9 is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,234 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1542 out of 2234 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paterson Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paterson Dr. Hani Awadallah School Grades: K-8 | 678 students
515 Marshall Street
Paterson, NJ 07503
(973)321-1000 0.5 K-8 678
- Paterson Paterson Charter School For Science/technology Grades: K-12 | 1349 students
276 Wabash Avenue
Paterson, NJ 07503
(973)247-0600 0.5 K-12 1349
- Clifton School #4 Grades: K-5 | 174 students
194 West Second Street
Clifton, NJ 07011
(973)470-2382 0.6 K-5 174
- Paterson School 16 Grades: PK-8 | 725 students
11 22nd Avenue
Paterson, NJ 07513
(973)321-1000 0.6 PK-8 725
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.