Charles Nash Elementary School
- Charles Nash Elementary School's student population of 280 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles Nash Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3099 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Worth Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Tarrant Co J J A E P Grades: 8-11 | 10 students
1850 White Settlement Rd
Arlington, TX 76013
(817)332-1977 1.0 8-11 10
- Fort Worth I M Terrell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 244 students
1411 Im Terrell Cir
Fort Worth, TX 76102
(817)815-1900 1.2 PK-5 244
- Fort Worth New High School
1411 Im Terrell Cir
Fort Worth, TX 76107
(817)814-2000 1.2 n/a n/a
- Fort Worth Versia Williams Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 488 students
901 Baurline St
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817)814-9700 1.3 PK-5 488
- Fort Worth Metro Opportunity Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
Fort Worth, TX 76106
(817)814-6700 1.6 9-12 33
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.