Charlotte Elementary School
Charlotte Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Charlotte Elementary School's student population of 43 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charlotte Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 525 schools in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#439 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlotte School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pembroke Pembroke Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
36 U S Route 1
Pembroke, ME 04666
(207)726-5564 4.7 PK-8 83
- Perry Perry Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
1587 U S Route 1
Perry, ME 04667
(207)853-2522 8.4 PK-8 126
- Perry Beatrice Rafferty School Grades: K-8
Rr1 Box 338
Perry, ME 04667
(207)853-6085 11.2 K-8 n/a
- Baileyville Alexander Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 38 students
1430 Airline Road
Baileyville, ME 04694
(207)454-2623 11.3 PK-8 38
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.