Perry Elementary School
- Perry Elementary School's student population of 115 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Perry Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 526 schools in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#322 out of 526 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Perry School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Perry Beatrice Rafferty School Grades: K-8 | 145 students
22 Bayview Drive Pleasant Poin
Perry, ME 04667
(207)853-6085 3.0 K-8 145
- Pembroke Pembroke Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 80 students
36 U S Route 1
Pembroke, ME 04666
(207)726-5564 6.1 PK-8 80
- Eastport Eastport Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 88 students
100 High Street
Eastport, ME 04631
(207)853-6252 6.5 PK-8 88
- Eastport Shead High School Grades: 9-12 | 92 students
89 High Street
Eastport, ME 04631
(207)853-6254 6.5 9-12 92
Learn more about Cato Middle College High, a school that allows students to get a head start on college courses while still in high school.
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.