Pembroke Elementary School
Pembroke Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Pembroke Elementary School's student population of 77 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pembroke Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#62 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pembroke Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pembroke Charlotte Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
1006 Ayers Junction Road
Pembroke, ME 04666
(207)454-2668 4.7 PK-8 42
- Perry Perry Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
1587 U S Route 1
Perry, ME 04667
(207)853-2522 6.1 PK-8 119
- Perry Beatrice Rafferty School Grades: K-8 | 139 students
22 Bayview Drive, Pleasant Poi
Perry, ME 04667
(207)853-6085 9.1 K-8 139
- Whiting Whiting Village School Grades: 1-8 | 34 students
145 U S Route 1
Whiting, ME 04691
(207)733-4617 10.3 1-8 34
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.