Eastport Elementary School
- Eastport Elementary School's student population of 79 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eastport Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#242 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastport Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eastport Shead High School Grades: 9-12 | 94 students
89 High Street
Eastport, ME 04631
(207)853-6254 0.1 9-12 94
- Perry Beatrice Rafferty School Grades: K-8 | 139 students
22 Bayview Drive, Pleasant Poi
Perry, ME 04667
(207)853-6085 4.4 K-8 139
- Perry Perry Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
1587 U S Route 1
Perry, ME 04667
(207)853-2522 6.5 PK-8 119
- Pembroke Pembroke Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
36 U S Route 1
Pembroke, ME 04666
(207)726-5564 11.7 PK-8 77
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.