Rose M Gaffney School
- Rose M Gaffney School's student population of 360 students has grown by 66% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rose M Gaffney School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#139 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Machias Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Machias Machias Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 141 students
1 Bulldog Lane
Machias, ME 04654
(207)255-3812 0.1 9-12 141
- East Machias Elm Street School-east Machias Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
38 Jacksonville Road
East Machias, ME 04630
(207)255-8692 4.3 PK-8 215
- Machiasport Fort O'brien School Grades: PK-8 | 38 students
492 Port Road
Machiasport, ME 04655
(207)255-4575 5.2 PK-8 38
- Jonesboro Jonesboro Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 55 students
57 School Road
Jonesboro, ME 04648
(207)434-2602 7.0 PK-8 55
- Cutler Bay Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
2066 Cutler Rd ?
Cutler, ME 04626
(207)259-3347 10.9 PK-8 58
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.