Jonesport-beals High School
- The student population of 71 students has grown by 22% over five years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 6:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.13 is more than the state average of 0.11. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Moosabec Csd School District's student population of 71 students has grown by 31% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $21,339 is higher than the state average of $16,180. The district revenue/student has grown by 45% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $21,915 is higher than the state average of $15,703. The district spending/student has grown by 48% over four years.
|School District Name||Moosabec Csd School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||71||316|
|District Total Revenue||$1 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$1 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$21,339||$16,180|
|District Spending / Student||$21,915||$15,703|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JonesportJonesport Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 128 students
139 Snare Creek Lane
Jonesport, ME 04649
BealsBeals Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 68 students
24 Mill Pond Rd Po Box 220
Beals, ME 04611
AddisonDaniel W Merritt SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 151 students
518 Indian River Road
Addison, ME 04606
JonesboroJonesboro Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 61 students
57 School Road
Jonesboro, ME 04648
HarringtonHarrington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 167 students
1227 Us Highway 1a
Harrington, ME 04643
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.