Harrington Elementary School
- Harrington Elementary School's student population of 141 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harrington Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#252 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 37/msad 37 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrington Narraguagus High School Grades: 7-12 | 280 students
1611 Main Street
Harrington, ME 04643
(207)483-2746 1.9 7-12 280
- Addison Daniel W Merritt School Grades: PK-6 | 105 students
518 Indian River Road
Addison, ME 04606
(207)483-2229 5.0 PK-6 105
- Cherryfield Cherryfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
85 School Street
Cherryfield, ME 04622
(207)546-7949 6.0 PK-8 126
- Milbridge Milbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 118 students
39 Washington Street
Milbridge, ME 04658
(207)546-2210 6.3 PK-6 118
- Steuben Ella Lewis School Grades: PK-8 | 111 students
15 Old Village Road
Steuben, ME 04680
(207)546-2430 9.9 PK-8 111
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.