Milbridge Elementary School
Milbridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Milbridge Elementary School's student population of 128 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Milbridge Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 526 schools in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#354 out of 526 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 37/MSAD 37 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Steuben Ella Lewis School Grades: PK-8 | 113 students
15 Old Village Road
Steuben, ME 04680
(207)546-2430 4.0 PK-8 113
- Cherryfield Cherryfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
85 School Street
Cherryfield, ME 04622
(207)546-7949 5.3 PK-8 124
- Harrington Harrington Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
1227 Us Highway 1a
Harrington, ME 04643
(207)483-6681 6.3 PK-6 149
- Harrington Narraguagus High School Grades: 7-12 | 277 students
1611 Main Street
Harrington, ME 04643
(207)483-2746 6.5 7-12 277
- Addison Daniel W Merritt School Grades: PK-6 | 96 students
518 Indian River Road
Addison, ME 04606
(207)483-2229 10.6 PK-6 96
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.
For far too long the American public school system has failed to address “out-of-school” factors like poverty and their impact on what happens in the classroom. As the nation continues to become increasingly diverse, many schools are adopting comprehensive approaches to education that account for the unique needs of students so that each child is prepared for their future and not just for a year-end test.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.