- Chilhowee Intermediate's student population of 275 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chilhowee Intermediate's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knox County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Fair Garden Family/community Center Grades: PK-K | 164 students
400 Fern St
Knoxville, TN 37914
(865)594-1320 1.4 PK-K 164
- Knoxville Spring Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 454 students
4711 Mildred Dr
Knoxville, TN 37914
(865)594-1365 1.5 K-5 454
- Knoxville Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy Grades: 11-12 | 114 students
3001 Knox Center Dr
Knoxville, TN 37924
(865)525-0069 2.1 11-12 114
- Knoxville Richard Yoakley School Grades: 7-12 | 56 students
4415 Washington Pk
Knoxville, TN 37917
(865)594-3790 2.1 7-12 56
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.