- Sunnyview Primary's student population of 226 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sunnyview Primary's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knox County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Career Magnet Academy Grades: 9-11 | 265 students
7171 Strawberry Plains Pk
Knoxville, TN 37914
(865)622-3800 1.9 9-11 265
- Knoxville Chilhowee Intermediate Grades: 3-5 | 275 students
5005 Asheville Hw
Knoxville, TN 37914
(865)594-1285 3.1 3-5 275
- Knoxville Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy Grades: 11-12 | 114 students
3001 Knox Center Dr
Knoxville, TN 37924
(865)525-0069 4.1 11-12 114
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.