Churchill High School
Churchill High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Churchill High School's student population of 2,947 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 170 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,947 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||170 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Churchill High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4027 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North East Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Eisenhower Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1138 students
8231 Blanco Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210)356-3500 0.8 6-8 1138
- San Antonio Larkspur Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 892 students
San Antonio, TX 78213
(210)407-4600 0.8 PK-5 892
- San Antonio Harmony Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 649 students
10727 Memory Ln
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210)407-3800 1.1 PK-5 649
- San Antonio Eleanor Kolitz Hebrew Language Academy Grades: K-8 | 295 students
12500 Nw Military Hwy Ste 150
San Antonio, TX 78231
(210)302-6900 1.3 K-8 295
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.