Citronelle High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 798 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 47%
- Graduation Rate: 86% (Btm 50% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AL state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AL state average).
What is the graduation rate of Citronelle High School?
The graduation rate of Citronelle High School is 86%, which is lower than the Alabama state average of 91%.
How many students attend Citronelle High School?
798 students attend Citronelle High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
53% of Citronelle High School students are White, 23% of students are Black, 16% of students are American Indian, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Citronelle High School?
Citronelle High School has a student ration of 17:1, which is equal to the Alabama state average of 17:1.
What grades does Citronelle High School offer ?
Citronelle High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Citronelle High School part of?
Citronelle High School is part of Mobile County School District.
Review Citronelle High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities