Citrus Glen Elementary School
- Citrus Glen Elementary School's student population of 614 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||614 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Citrus Glen Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2091 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ventura Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ventura Junipero Serra Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 592 students
8880 Halifax St.
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-2717 0.6 K-5 592
- Ventura Juanamaria Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 440 students
100 S. Crocker Ave.
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-0291 1.2 K-5 440
- Oxnard Providence Grades: K-12 | 56 students
4333 Vineyard Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93036
(805)981-5800 1.8 K-12 56
- Ventura Portola Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 544 students
6700 Eagle St.
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)289-1734 2.0 K-5 544
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.