Citrus Glen Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Citrus Glen Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Citrus Glen Elementary School's student population of 591 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||591 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Citrus Glen Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Citrus Glen Elementary School is Ventura Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Ventura Unified School District's student population of 17,108 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,878 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,297 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Ventura Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||17,108||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$155 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$162 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,878||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$9,297||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ventura Junipero Serra Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 604 students
8880 Halifax St.
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-2717 0.6 K-5 604
- Ventura Juanamaria Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 440 students
100 S. Crocker Ave.
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-0291 1.2 K-5 440
- Oxnard Providence Grades: K-12 | 73 students
4333 Vineyard Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93036
(805)981-5800 1.8 K-12 73
- Ventura Portola Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 606 students
6700 Eagle St.
Ventura, CA 93003
(805)289-1734 2.0 K-5 606
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.