Academy Of Technology & Leadership At Saticoy
- Academy Of Technology & Leadership At Saticoy's student population of 354 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy Of Technology & Leadership At Saticoy is ranked within the top 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Academy Of Technology & Leadership At Saticoy is Ventura Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Ventura Unified School District's student population of 17,108 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,878 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,297 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Ventura Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||17,108||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$155 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$162 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,878||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$9,297||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ventura Citrus Glen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 591 students
9655 Darling Rd.
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-0220 0.8 K-5 591
- Ventura Junipero Serra Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 604 students
8880 Halifax St.
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-2717 1.4 K-5 604
- Ventura Juanamaria Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 440 students
100 S. Crocker Ave.
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)672-0291 1.8 K-5 440
- Oxnard Providence Grades: K-12 | 73 students
4333 Vineyard Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93036
(805)981-5800 2.1 K-12 73
- Oxnard Rio Mesa High School Grades: 9-12 | 2183 students
545 Central Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)278-5500 2.2 9-12 2183
My Grandson is in first grade at Saticoy school and he is being bullied by children in older grades. I am concerned for his safety as my grandson is not being heard by school officials. He has been thrown to the ground and his knees were scraped and his jeans torn. He is being hit with basketballs. He is not the only one but other students are afraid to speak up. When my grandson has spoke up the child that is bullying him simply says it is an accident. There has been no consequence to the bullying therefore, it continues. This may be happening to your Child.
- Posted by Parent - Huera
My son is in second grade, and is a little slower than some of his classmates. The school has gone above and beyond their required duties to make sure that my son has the extra help and recources to catch up and achieve better grades. My wife and I are extremely greatfull to all the teachers and staff at Saticoy.
- Posted by Parent - thest
Nearby Homes for Sale
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.