Clarkston Elementary School
- Clarkston Elementary School's student population of 380 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clarkston Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6583 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tyler Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tyler Ut Tyler Innovation Academy - Tyler Grades: 3-10 | 258 students
3900 University Blvd
Tyler, TX 75799
(903)705-4330 0.5 3-10 258
- Lewisville Tyler Classical Academy Grades: K-8 | 355 students
3105 University Blvd
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 0.6 K-8 355
- Tyler Bell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 485 students
1409 Hankerson St
Tyler, TX 75701
(903)262-1820 1.6 K-5 485
- Tyler Woods Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 664 students
3131 Fry Ave
Tyler, TX 75701
(903)262-1280 1.7 PK-5 664
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.