Clayton Elementary School
- Clayton Elementary School's student population of 176 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2006)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clayton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#950 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clayton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Turtle Lake Turtle Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
205 Oak St N
Turtle Lake, WI 54889
(715)986-4470 5.4 PK-8 309
- Clear Lake Gaylord A Nelson Educational Center Grades: PK-6 | 342 students
135 8th Ave
Clear Lake, WI 54005
(715)263-2117 7.0 PK-6 342
- Clear Lake Clear Lake High School Grades: 9-12 | 189 students
1101 3rd St Sw
Clear Lake, WI 54005
(715)263-2113 7.5 9-12 189
- Amery Lien Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 402 students
469 Minneapolis Ave S
Amery, WI 54001
(715)268-9771 8.8 PK-2 402
- Almena Almena Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 72 students
230 Lulu Ave
Almena, WI 54805
(715)357-3263 9.0 PK-4 72
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.