Clearwood Junior High School
- Clearwood Junior High School's student population of 642 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||642 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clearwood Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#295 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Tammany Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Slidell Whispering Forest Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 497 students
38374 Spiehler Road
Slidell, LA 70458
(985)641-3400 0.7 PK-3 497
- Slidell Boyet Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 734 students
59295 Rebel Drive
Slidell, LA 70461
(985)643-3775 1.5 7-8 734
- Slidell Bonne Ecole Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 767 students
900 Rue Verand
Slidell, LA 70458
(985)643-0674 1.6 PK-6 767
- Slidell Alton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 198 students
38276 North 5th Avenue
Slidell, LA 70460
(985)863-5353 1.7 PK-5 198
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.