Cliff Elementary School
- Cliff Elementary School's student population of 130 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cliff Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#62 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Silver Consolidated s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Opportunity High School Grades: 9-12 | 79 students
600 East 32nd St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(575)956-2140 23.0 9-12 79
- Silver City Aldo Leopold Charter Grades: 6-12 | 162 students
1422 Hwy 180 East
Silver City, NM 88061
(575)538-2547 23.7 6-12 162
- Bayard Cobre High School Grades: 9-12 | 356 students
1300 Tom Foy Blvd
Bayard, NM 88023
(505)537-4020 30.7 9-12 356
- Bayard Bayard Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 243 students
100 Park St
Bayard, NM 88023
(505)537-4011 31.2 PK-6 243
- Duncan Duncan Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
1 Mc Grath Ave.
Duncan, AZ 85534
(928)359-2472 31.5 PK-8 265
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.