Cliff Island School
- Cliff Island School's student population of 4 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-4|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cliff Island School's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Portland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peaks Island Peaks Island School Grades: K-5 | 40 students
4 Church Av
Peaks Island, ME 04108
(207)776-2528 0.0 K-5 40
- South Portland Dora L Small Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 319 students
87 Thompson Street
South Portland, ME 04106
(207)799-7676 2.3 K-5 319
- Long Island Long Island Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 19 students
33 Fern Ave
Long Island, ME 04050
(207)766-4414 2.4 K-5 19
- Falmouth Governor Baxter School For Deaf
One Mackworth Island
Falmouth, ME 04105
(207)781-3165 2.6 n/a n/a
- Portland East End Community School Grades: PK-5 | 405 students
195 North St
Portland, ME 04101
(207)874-8228 3.0 PK-5 405
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.