Clinton Elementary School
Clinton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Clinton Elementary School's student population of 468 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clinton Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#47 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Columbus City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Hubbard Mastery School Grades: PK-6 | 331 students
104 W Hubbard Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
(614)365-5564 0.5 PK-6 331
- Columbus Columbus Performance Academy Grades: K-8 | 184 students
274 E 1st Ave
Columbus, OH 43219
(614)318-0720 0.6 K-8 184
- Columbus Columbus Collegiate Academy Grades: 6-8 | 238 students
1469 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43205
(614)299-5284 0.8 6-8 238
- Columbus Weinland Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 376 students
211 E 7th Ave
Columbus, OH 43201
(614)365-5321 0.9 PK-5 376
- Columbus Arts Impact Middle School (aims) Grades: 6-8 | 536 students
680 Jack Gibbs Blvd
Columbus, OH 43215
(614)365-5558 1.2 6-8 536
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.