Clinton Elementary School
Clinton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Clinton Elementary School's student population of 468 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clinton Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Columbus City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Hubbard Mastery School Grades: PK-6 | 331 students
104 W Hubbard Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
(614)365-5564 0.5 PK-6 331
- Columbus Columbus Performance Academy Grades: K-8 | 184 students
274 E 1st Ave
Columbus, OH 43219
(614)318-0720 0.6 K-8 184
- Columbus Columbus Collegiate Academy Grades: 6-8 | 238 students
1469 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43205
(614)299-5284 0.8 6-8 238
- Columbus Weinland Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 376 students
211 E 7th Ave
Columbus, OH 43201
(614)365-5321 0.9 PK-5 376
- Columbus Arts Impact Middle School (aims) Grades: 6-8 | 536 students
680 Jack Gibbs Blvd
Columbus, OH 43215
(614)365-5558 1.2 6-8 536
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.