Weinland Park Elementary School
- The student population of 369 students has grown by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.30 is more than the state average of 0.23. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Columbus City School District's student population of 51,183 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,807 is higher than the state average of $12,824. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,851 is higher than the state average of $11,656. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Columbus City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||51,183||909|
|District Total Revenue||$899 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$901 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,807||$12,824|
|District Spending / Student||$17,851||$11,656|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusColumbus Collegiate AcademyGrades: 6-8 | 245 students
1469 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43205
ColumbusHubbard Mastery SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 324 students
100 W Hubbard Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
ColumbusColumbus Performance AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 183 students
2 Easton Oval Ste 525
Columbus, OH 43219
ColumbusYouthbuild Columbus CommunityGrades: 11 | 194 students
1183 Essex Ave
Columbus, OH 43201
ColumbusGraham Expeditionary Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 154 students
3950 Indianola Ave
Columbus, OH 43214
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.