- The student population of 369 students has grown by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.30 is more than the state average of 0.23. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Columbus City School District's student population of 51,183 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $16,985 is higher than the state average of $12,590. The district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $18,425 is higher than the state average of $12,240. The district spending/student has grown by 5% over four years.
|School District Name||Columbus City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||51,183||909|
|District Total Revenue||$856 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$928 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$16,985||$12,590|
|District Spending / Student||$18,425||$12,240|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusColumbus Collegiate AcademyGrades: 6-8 | 245 students
1469 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43205
ColumbusHubbard Mastery SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 324 students
100 W Hubbard Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
ColumbusColumbus Performance AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 183 students
2 Easton Oval Ste 525
Columbus, OH 43219
ColumbusYouthbuild Columbus CommunityGrades: 11 | 194 students
1183 Essex Ave
Columbus, OH 43201
ColumbusGraham Expeditionary Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 154 students
3950 Indianola Ave
Columbus, OH 43214
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!