College Park Elementary School
College Park Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- College Park Elementary School's student population of 482 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||482 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- College Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1849 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Hanover County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Isaac M Bear Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 229 students
630 Macmillan Avenue
Wilmington, NC 28403
(910)350-1387 1.0 9-12 229
- Wilmington Girls Leadership Academy Of Wilmington Grades: 6 | 100 students
606 South College Rd
Wilmington, NC 28406
(910)338-5258 1.1 6 100
- Wilmington Winter Park Model Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 347 students
204 S Macmillan Ave
Wilmington, NC 28403
(910)350-2159 1.9 K-5 347
- Wilmington John J Blair Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 576 students
6510 Market St
Wilmington, NC 28405
(910)350-2045 2.0 K-5 576
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.