- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 128 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 51%
- Graduation Rate: ≤20% (Top 1% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while ≤20% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of College View?
The graduation rate of College View is 20%, which is lower than the California state average of 83%.
How many students attend College View?
128 students attend College View.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
49% of College View students are White, 30% of students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of College View?
College View has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does College View offer ?
College View offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
View the College View yearly calendar below.
Review College View. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities