Glenoaks Elementary School
- Glenoaks Elementary School's student population of 580 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||580 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenoaks Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3283 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Glendale Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Glendale High School Grades: 9-12 | 2307 students
1440 E. Brd.way
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)242-3161 0.7 9-12 2307
- Glendale Woodrow Wilson Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1189 students
1221 Monterey Rd.
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)244-8145 0.9 6-8 1189
- Glendale College View Grades: K-12 | 121 students
440 W. Lomita Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
(818)246-8363 1.0 K-12 121
- Glendale John Marshall Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 490 students
1201 E. Brd.way
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)242-6834 1.0 K-5 490
- Los Angeles Eagle Rock Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 751 students
2057 Fair Park Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323)254-6851 1.2 K-6 751
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.