Eagle Rock Elementary School
Eagle Rock Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Eagle Rock Elementary School's student population of 796 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||796 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eagle Rock Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1614 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Puc International Preparatory Academy Grades: K-8 | 84 students
1800 Colorado Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)559-7699 0.4 K-8 84
- Los Angeles Renaissance Arts Academy Grades: K-12 | 532 students
2558 N. San Fernando Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90065
(323)259-5700 0.4 K-12 532
- Los Angeles Dahlia Heights Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 401 students
5063 Floristan Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323)255-1419 0.8 K-6 401
- Los Angeles Celerity Rolas Charter Grades: K-8 | 309 students
1495 Colorado Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(310)904-2012 0.9 K-8 309
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.