Agate No. 300 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Agate No. 300 School District serving 3 students in Agate, Colorado.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Colorado state average of 46%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 1:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Agate No. 300 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Agate Agate Elementary School41032 2nd Avenue
Agate, CO 80101
Grades: K-5 | 3 students
|School District Name||Agate No. 300 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||3|
|# of Teachers||3|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1|
|# of Male Students||2|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||2|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Agate No. 300 School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 182 school districts in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $106,700 is higher than the state average of $13,179. The school district revenue/student has grown by 19% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $103,200 is higher than the state average of $12,694. The school district spending/student has grown by 20% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$106,700||$13,179|
|Spending / Student||$103,200||$12,694|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.