Dolores School District No. Re-4a School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in Dolores School District No. Re-4a School District, serving 182 students.
- Public high school in Dolores School District No. Re-4a School District have an average math proficiency score of 20% (versus the Colorado public high school average of 29%), and reading proficiency score of 20% (versus the 38% statewide average). This district's average high school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public high schools in Colorado.
- public high school in Dolores School District No. Re-4a School District have a Graduation Rate of 80%, which is more than the Colorado average of 79%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Dolores High School, with ≥80% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Colorado or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Colorado public high school average of 45% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Colorado public high school average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Dolores School District No. Re-4a School District|
|School District Website||http://www.doloresschools.org|
|School District Phone Number||(970)882-7255|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|# of Schools||1 School||525 Schools|
|# of Students||182 Students||314,427 Students|
|# of Teachers||14 Teachers||17,095 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
- Dolores School District No. Re-4a School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 172 school districts in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 Students||2,309 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||10,673 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||26 Students||102,410 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||14,278 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||145 Students||172,240 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||761 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 Students||11,756 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||384|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||3,013|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||3,243|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||3,236|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||3,519|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||3,490|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||3,532|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||6,419|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||8,417|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||9,137|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||52||69,968|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||48||67,058|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||41||65,078|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||41||67,933|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,955 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,298. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,912 is less than the state average of $12,808. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,955||$13,298|
|Spending / Student||$7,912||$12,808|
Dolores School District No. Re-4a School District Public High Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Dolores High School 1301 Central Avenue
Dolores, CO 81323
Grades: 9-12 | 182 students
Although Chicago public schools opened for the start of the 2012 - 2013 school year, a possible teacher's strike may grind the entire district to a halt just a week later. Stay abreast of the negotiations and the backup plans the district has made to keep schools open, even without teachers on campus.
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.