Julesburg No. Re1 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Julesburg No. Re1 School District serving 633 students in Julesburg, Colorado.
- Minority enrollment is 36% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Colorado state average of 47%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is equal to the state average of 17:1.
Julesburg No. Re1 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Julesburg Destinations Career Academy Of Colorado 102 West 6th Street
Julesburg, CO 80737
Grades: 6-12 | 347 students
- Julesburg Julesburg Elementary School525 Spruce Street
Julesburg, CO 80737
Grades: PK-6 | 177 students
- Julesburg Julesburg High School102 West 6th Street
Julesburg, CO 80737
Grades: 7-12 | 109 students
|School District Name||Julesburg No. Re1 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||633 students|
|# of Teachers||37 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||288 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||345 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||174 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||408 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||25 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||44|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||18|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||75|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Julesburg No. Re1 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 178 school districts in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 55-59% has increased from 20% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,418 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,657. The school district revenue/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,404 is less than the state average of $12,191. The school district spending/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,418||$12,657|
|Spending / Student||$8,404||$12,191|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.