Community Academy Of Philadelphia Charter School
Community Academy Of Philadelphia Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Community Academy Of Philadelphia Charter School's student population of 1,199 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,199 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Community Academy Of Philadelphia Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Community Academy Of Philadelphia Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Hopkinson Francis School Grades: K-8 | 907 students
4001 L St
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215)537-2526 0.3 K-8 907
- Bala Cynwyd Ad Prima Charter School Grades: K-8 | 713 students
3556 Frankford Avenue, 124 Bry
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(267)403-2672 0.6 K-8 713
- Philadelphia Sheridan School Grades: K-4 | 754 students
800 E Ontario St
Philadelphia, PA 19134
(215)291-4724 0.6 K-4 754
- Philadelphia Webster School Grades: PK-5 | 873 students
3400 Frankford Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19134
(215)537-2525 0.7 PK-5 873
I have been going to Community Academy since my eigth grade year and am now finishing up my junior year. It has been the best school that i have attended and I have been to a few. The teachers here are always willing to help us if we have any problems with anything. They have excellent extracurricular activities which i am a member in a few. They have so many good ones that I do not know which one ones to join since there is only five days a week.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - billc
Nearby Homes for Sale
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.