Concord International School
- Concord International School's student population of 358 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||358 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Concord International School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1868 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Beverly Park Elementary At Glendale Grades: PK-6 | 430 students
1201 S 104th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)631-3400 1.0 PK-6 430
- Seattle Head Start Grades: PK
9700 8th Avenue Sw
Seattle, WA 98106
(206)433-2125 1.1 PK n/a
- Seattle Highland Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 359 students
1012 Sw Trenton St
Seattle, WA 98106
(206)252-8240 1.1 PK-5 359
- Seattle Raisbeck Aviation High School Grades: 9-12 | 410 students
9229 East Marginal Way S
Seattle, WA 98108
(206)631-7200 1.2 9-12 410
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.