Cooper Elementary School
- Cooper Elementary School's student population of 593 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||593 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cooper Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3427 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation - Garland Grades: 7-12 | 527 students
2302 Firewheel Pkwy
Houston, TX 77099
(469)814-0059 0.6 7-12 527
- Garland Ethridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 722 students
2301 Sam Houston Dr
Garland, TX 75044
(972)675-3020 0.7 K-5 722
- Garland Golden Meadows Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 580 students
1726 Travis St
Garland, TX 75042
(972)494-8373 0.8 K-5 580
- Garland N Garland High School Grades: 9-12 | 2749 students
2109 W Buckingham Rd
Garland, TX 75042
(972)675-3120 0.8 9-12 2749
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.