Ethridge Elementary School
- Ethridge Elementary School's student population of 722 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||722 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ethridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4476 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation - Garland Grades: 7-12 | 527 students
2302 Firewheel Pkwy
Houston, TX 77099
(469)814-0059 0.0 7-12 527
- Garland Parsons Pre-k Center Grades: PK | 572 students
2202 Richoak Dr
Garland, TX 75044
(972)675-8065 0.2 PK 572
- Garland N Garland High School Grades: 9-12 | 2749 students
2109 W Buckingham Rd
Garland, TX 75042
(972)675-3120 0.3 9-12 2749
- Garland Cooper Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 593 students
1200 Kingsbridge Dr
Garland, TX 75040
(972)675-3010 0.7 K-5 593
- Garland Golden Meadows Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 580 students
1726 Travis St
Garland, TX 75042
(972)494-8373 0.7 K-5 580
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.