Abbett Elementary School
- Abbett Elementary School's student population of 739 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||739 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Abbett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2684 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Founders Classical Academy Of Dallas Grades: K-8 | 300 students
8510 Military Pkwy
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 1.1 K-8 300
- Garland Luna Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 389 students
1050 Lochness Rd
Garland, TX 75044
(972)675-3040 1.3 PK-5 389
- Garland Spring Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 625 students
1510 Spring Creek Dr
Garland, TX 75040
(972)675-3060 1.3 PK-5 625
- Richardson Stinson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 613 students
4201 Greenfield Dr
Richardson, TX 75082
(469)752-3400 1.4 K-5 613
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.