Spring Creek Elementary School
- Spring Creek Elementary School's student population of 625 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||625 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spring Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1794 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garland Webb Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1212 students
1610 Spring Creek
Garland, TX 75040
(972)675-3080 0.2 6-8 1212
- Dallas Garland Can Academy Grades: 9-12 | 127 students
2256 Arapaho Rd
Dallas, TX 75208
(214)943-2244 0.7 9-12 127
- Garland International Leadership Of Texas - Garland High School Grades: 9-12 | 550 students
4413 N Shiloh Rd
Garland, TX 75044
(972)414-8000 0.7 9-12 550
- Garland International Leadership Of Texas (ilt) Grades: K-5 | 941 students
3301 N Shiloh Rd
Garland, TX 75044
(972)414-8000 1.0 K-5 941
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.