Core Placer Charter
- Core Placer Charter's student population of 393 students has grown by 67% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 34% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Core Placer Charter's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6365 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Placer County Office of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colfax Colfax Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 312 students
24825 Ben Taylor Rd.
Colfax, CA 95713
(530)346-2202 0.6 K-8 312
- Grass Valley Chicago Park Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 127 students
15725 Mt. Olive Rd.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
(530)346-2153 3.6 K-8 127
- Weimar Weimar Hills Grades: 4-8 | 408 students
200 W. Weimar Crossrd.
Weimar, CA 95736
(530)637-4121 3.8 4-8 408
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.