Corona Elementary School
- Corona Elementary School's student population of 39 students has grown by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Corona Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#138 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Corona Municipal s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Corona High School Grades: 7-12 | 39 students
531 Franklin St
Corona, NM 88318
(575)849-1911 0.3 7-12 39
- Vaughn Vaughn Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 27 students
Vaughn, NM 88353
(505)584-2283 32.9 PK-6 27
- Mountainair Mountainair Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 109 students
Mountainair, NM 87036
(505)847-2333 41.2 PK-5 109
- Estancia Lower Elementary School Grades: 1 | 51 students
624 8th St
Estancia, NM 87016
(505)384-2001 44.4 1 51
- Carrizozo Carrizozo Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 50 students
800 D Ave
Carrizozo, NM 88301
(505)648-2348 44.6 K-4 50
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.