Coronado Middle School
- Coronado Middle School's student population of 709 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||709 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coronado Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#817 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Coronado Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coronado Coronado Village Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 803 students
600 Sixth St.
Coronado, CA 92118
(619)522-8919 0.1 K-5 803
- Coronado Coronado High School Grades: 9-12 | 1211 students
650 D Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118
(619)522-8907 0.2 9-12 1211
- San Diego Perkins K-8 Grades: K-8 | 460 students
1770 Main St.
San Diego, CA 92113
(619)344-5300 1.8 K-8 460
- San Diego Home & Hosp/transition Support Grades: K-12 | 69 students
4100 Normal St. Annex 14
San Diego, CA 92103
(619)344-6435 1.9 K-12 69
- San Diego King-chavez Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 524 students
201 A St.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619)704-1020 2.0 9-12 524
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.