Corryton Elementary School
- Corryton Elementary School's student population of 207 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Corryton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knox County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mascot East Knox Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 488 students
9315 Rutledge Pk
Mascot, TN 37806
(865)933-3493 3.9 PK-5 488
- Luttrell Luttrell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 335 students
241 Tazewell Pk
Luttrell, TN 37779
(865)992-3441 4.4 PK-5 335
- Corryton Gibbs Elementary School Grades: PK-9 | 859 students
7715 Tazewell Pk
Corryton, TN 37721
(865)689-1497 4.7 PK-9 859
- Corryton Gibbs High School Grades: 9-12 | 1024 students
7628 Tazewell Pk
Corryton, TN 37721
(865)689-9130 4.7 9-12 1024
- Maynardville Tennessee Virtual Academy Grades: K-8 | 737 students
115 Wilson La
Maynardville, TN 37807
(855)684-7168 7.2 K-8 737
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.