Cousino Senior High School
Top Placements (Michigan)
Cousino Senior High School is Listed among the top public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Cousino Senior High School's student population of 1488 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||1,488 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cousino Senior High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3159 schools in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Cousino Senior High School is Warren Consolidated s School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Warren Consolidated s School District's student population of 14,484 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 86% has increased from 80% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,167 in this district is less than the state average of $12,427. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,834 is less than the state average of $12,416. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Warren Consolidated s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||14,484||750|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$185 MM||$9 MM|
|District Spending||$180 MM||$9 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,167||$12,427|
|District Spending / Student||$11,834||$12,416|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Cromie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 646 students
29797 Gilbert Dr
Warren, MI 48093
(586)574-3160 0.4 PK-5 646
- Warren Carter Middle School Grades: 5-9 | 839 students
12000 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48093
(586)825-2620 0.8 5-9 839
- Warren Wilkerson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 496 students
12100 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48093
(586)825-2550 0.8 PK-5 496
- Warren Warren Woods Middle School Grades: 5-9 | 773 students
13400 East 12 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48088
(586)439-4403 1.1 5-9 773
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.