Cove Charter School
- Cove Charter School's student population of 272 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cove Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank||#477 out of 1,194 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cove SD 15 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Grande Island City Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 262 students
10201 W 4th St
La Grande, OR 97850
(541)663-3270 11.9 1-5 262
- La Grande Willow Elementary School Grades: K | 120 students
1305 N Willow Street
La Grande, OR 97850
(541)663-3202 13.2 K 120
- Imbler Imbler Charter School Grades: K-12 | 313 students
6th & Esther Ave
Imbler, OR 97841
(541)534-5331 13.6 K-12 313
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.