Creekside Middle School
Top Placements (Indiana)
Creekside Middle School is Listed among the top public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Creekside Middle School's student population of 1340 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 73 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||73 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Creekside Middle School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Creekside Middle School is Carmel Clay s School District, which is ranked within the top 1% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Carmel Clay s School District's student population of 15,954 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $13,087 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has grown by 11% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,149 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Carmel Clay s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||15,954||1,398|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$206 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$160 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,087||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$10,149||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel West Clay Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 732 students
3495 W 126 St
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)733-6500 0.2 K-5 732
- Carmel Towne Meadow Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 662 students
10850 Towne Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)733-2645 1.8 K-5 662
- Zionsville Eagle Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 422 students
350 N 6th St
Zionsville, IN 46077
(317)873-1234 2.8 PK-4 422