Towne Meadow Elementary School
- Towne Meadow Elementary School's student population of 655 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||655 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Towne Meadow Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#25 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carmel Clay s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel West Clay Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 753 students
3495 W 126 St
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)733-6500 1.7 K-5 753
- Carmel Creekside Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1252 students
3525 W 126th St
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)733-6420 1.8 6-8 1252
- Indianapolis College Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 489 students
7839 New Augusta Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317)298-2788 2.1 K-5 489
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.