Eagle Elementary School
Eagle Elementary School serves 439 students in grades Prekindergarten-4.
Eagle Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Indiana for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 80-84% (which is higher than the Indiana state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70-74% (which is higher than the Indiana state average of 49%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the Indiana state level of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 21% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is lower than the Indiana state average of 34% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Students: 439 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 21%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in IN
- Math Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IN Dept. of Education
Eagle Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Eagle Elementary School's student population of 439 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 38% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Eagle Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,757 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Eagle Elementary School is 0.37, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.54. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (IN)
Overall Testing Rank
#40 out of 1757 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
National School Lunch Program
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IN Dept. of Education
Review Eagle Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality can enhance your lessons safely and efficiently. Virtual reality allows your students to explore worlds they might not otherwise see. We offer some suggestions on how to use VR in your classrooom.
Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
July 05, 2022Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.