Crichton Elementary School
- Crichton Elementary School's student population of 92 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crichton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GREENBRIER COUNTY SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charmco Greenbrier West High School Grades: 9-12 | 405 students
278 Cavalier Drive
Charmco, WV 25958
(304)438-6191 3.8 9-12 405
- Rupert Rupert Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 211 students
279 Church Street
Rupert, WV 25984
(304)392-5235 5.3 PK-5 211
- Rainelle Rainelle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 196 students
643 Kanawha Avenue
Rainelle, WV 25962
(304)438-8861 7.1 PK-5 196
- Nettie Panther Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 274 students
10068 Canvas Nettie Road, Po B
Nettie, WV 26681
(304)846-6808 12.0 PK-5 274
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.