Midland Trail High School
- Midland Trail High School's student population of 331 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Midland Trail High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||FAYETTE COUNTY SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lookout Divide Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 221 students
Propps Ridge Road
Lookout, WV 25868
(304)574-1443 3.7 PK-5 221
- Ansted Ansted Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 245 students
27 School Street
Ansted, WV 25812
(304)658-5961 5.7 PK-5 245
- Ansted Ansted Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 267 students
118 Church Street
Ansted, WV 25812
(304)658-5170 5.7 5-8 267
- Mount Lookout Mt Lookout Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 140 students
1945 Mount Lookout Road
Mount Lookout, WV 26678
(304)872-2731 5.9 PK-5 140
- Fayetteville Fayetteville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 471 students
200 Wiseman Avenue
Fayetteville, WV 25840
(304)574-1011 7.1 PK-6 471
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.