Ansted Elementary School
- Ansted Elementary School's student population of 245 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ansted Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ansted Ansted Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 267 students
118 Church Street
Ansted, WV 25812
(304)658-5170 0.0 5-8 267
- Fayetteville Fayetteville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 471 students
200 Wiseman Avenue
Fayetteville, WV 25840
(304)574-1011 5.7 PK-6 471
- Gauley Bridge Gauley Bridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 183 students
1 Walnut And Jackson Street
Gauley Bridge, WV 25085
(304)632-2661 5.7 PK-5 183
- Hico Midland Trail High School Grades: 9-12 | 331 students
Us Route 60
Hico, WV 25854
(304)658-5184 5.7 9-12 331
- Fayetteville Fayetteville High School Grades: 7-12 | 460 students
515 West Maple Avenue
Fayetteville, WV 25840
(304)574-0560 6.1 7-12 460
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.