Crocker Farm Elementary School
- Crocker Farm Elementary School's student population of 404 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crocker Farm Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#949 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amherst School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amherst Fort River Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 335 students
70 So East Street
Amherst, MA 01002
(413)362-1200 2.1 K-6 335
- Hadley Pioneer Valley Chinese Immersion Charter School Grades: K-12 | 471 students
317 Russell Street
Hadley, MA 01035
(413)582-7040 2.2 K-12 471
- Amherst Amherst Regional Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 432 students
170 Chestnut Street
Amherst, MA 01002
(413)362-1800 2.6 7-8 432
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.